I have been nominated for the Leibster Award again! Thanks to fellow author Susan Buchanan for the nomination (http://www.susancbuchanan.blogspot.co.uk/)
As required by the Liebster nominee, I’ve pasted the Liebster award in my blog post and will provide a link back to the nominator’s blog.
Next I have to list 11 random facts about me, then answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated me.
I then proceed to nominate 11 bloggers to follow after me and come up with 11 new questions for them. I post the whole thing on my blog, hoping to bring new readers to it.
So, here goes (AGAIN… LOL)
1. My favourite “treat” is CHOCOLATE
2. Writing is my passion
3. I miss my friends & family in Gibraltar, even though I have not lived there in nearly twenty years.
4. I was obsessed with the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Series (Angel… swoons)
5. My favourite book is Pride & Prejudice
6. My favourite author is Agatha Christie
7. The film I always laugh with is 10 WAYS TO LOSE A GUY
8. The film I always cry with is BEACHES
9. My favourite cartoon is SCOOBY DOO
10. I am scared of heights
11. I don’t like travelling
1) I have a penchant for Rupert Penry Jones – who is your Rupert Penry Jones?
2) Countryside, seaside or mountains?
3) Soap operas, dramas or comedies?
Neither really… lol
4) If you’re a writer, which genre would you like to write in, which you haven’t yet? If a blogger, which genre would you consider reviewing, which you haven’t yet?
5) If you were a sport, what would it be and why?
Tennis – I go back and forth and back and forth… lol
6) Chocolate or cheese and which type? – yes, you really do have to choose between them!
CHOCOLATE (no question) – MILK
7) Wackiest activity you have ever participated in (eg bungee jumping)
Going swimming alone (in my underwear) in the sea at one in the morning, whilst drunk… oops!
8) Describe your ideal house/home?
Don’t care about the house, I just want my own pool…….. 50m, heated please… ha ha ha
9) Any pets? Tell us about them. If not, would you like to have a pet if circumstances were different? Which? Why?
Fish – An angel fish & a Gourami fighter…
10) Favourite Valentine’s activity – keep it clean!
Sharing a desert…
11) In your opinion, where is the most romantic place in the world
Those beach huts that have sea views and are desolate (somewhere like the Maldives)
Okay, the bloggers I nominate are…
And my questions are…
1. What is your proudest achievement to date?
2. Do you think family is important?
3. When you were a teenager, what was your ideal job?
4. Who is your role model?
5. Do you think being competitive is a good quality?
6. Where would you like to live if given the choice?
7. Is money important?
8. Music, TV or theatre?
9. Do you feel strongly about anything?
10. Do you give up your time for others, i.e. volunteer?
11. Name an important historic event that means something to you.